We were contracted directly with the owner to build a new 80,000,000 gallon ethanol plant. We were in charge of the organization, coordination and installation of the owner furnished equipment and piping fabrication.
There was an estimated 110 pieces of equipment that was received, offloaded, staged, transported, hoisted and set. This project was completed on time with a startup completed in “record time”.
- Installed a total of 104,111 linear feet (19.72 miles) of fabricated piping
- Navisworks 3D model was the primary source of information for the transmission of construction details
- 3,243 Stainless steel field welds utilizing the GTAW weld process
- 1,142 Carbon steel field welds utilizing the SWAW weld process
- 230 men on site during the peak of this project
"The quality service provided by Corrigan Company was professional and proficient. Corrigan Company is to be commended for their team effort in the successful and timely installation of the mechanical piping system. Weld quality was exceptional and record keeping adequate for assurances of piping system integrity which precipitated a smooth start-up of systems.” Mr. Richard Torres, Project Manager ABENER